Your credit card details are only used if you fail to show up without prior cancellation.
Failure to show up without canceling in advance will result in a no-show charge as described in the cancellation:
1. Cancellations made up to 24 hours before arrival date are free of any charge
(except for holidays, international exhibitions - see item #4).
2. Cancellations made on the date of arrival are subject to a fee equal to 1 night’s price
(except for holidays, international exhibitions – see item #4).
3. Non-show is subject to a fee equal to 1 night’s rate (except for holidays; international exhibitions – see item #4).
4. Cancellations of reservations for Holidays, International exhibitions periods, made within 7 days before arrival are subject to a 3 nights cancellation fee.
Due to the local tax regulation, Israeli citizens or Israeli passport holders are committed to the compulsory VAT, which is payable at the hotel. This tax is not included in the hotel reservation cost and will be collected by the hotel upon check-in.
Please note that payment by credit card will be in New Israeli Shekels (NIS) according to the exchange rate in Israel at the time of check-out.
Please note that the hotel has limited on-site parking spaces and therefore parking cannot be guaranteed. The service is given on a first-come-first-served basis.
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
• All children from 2 to 18 years, sharing parent's room, are charged as 50%
of the adult price, per night per child.
• One adult and one child staying at the same room are charged as 2 adults.
• Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1 (except special family rooms and suite in our hotels).