Located on the famous Dorot Rishonim Street in the newly refurbished pedestrianised area of Ben–Yehuda, The Arthur Hotel offers the perfect vantage point from which to immerse yourself in the romance of today's enchanting Jerusalem, a historic city pulsating with fresh perspective and beauty. The 54 roomed Arthur Hotel, named after Lord Balfour, has been carefully designed to reflect the diverse cultural influence that have been made on Jerusalem throughout the ages. The decor, as well as the photographs that adorn the walls, date back to the beginning of the 20th Century and will transport you back to a world rich in nostalgia and old world charm. The Arthur Hotel is a classic. A hotel where vintage appeal meets contemporary hospitality , a place that captures the enduring spirit of Jerusalem.
Multichannel TV (LCD)
Free Wi-Fi access
Mini fridge & mini safe
Your credit card details are only used if you fail to show up without prior cancellation. Failure to show up without canceling in advance will result in a no-show charge as described in the cancellation:
1. Cancellations made up to 24 hours before arrival date are free of any charge (except for holidays, international exhibitions - see item #4).
2. Cancellations made on the date of arrival are subject to a fee equal to 1 night’s price (except for holidays, international exhibitions – see item #4).
3. Non-show is subject to a fee equal to 1 night’s rate (except for holidays; international exhibitions – see item #4).
4. Cancellations of reservations for Holidays, International exhibitions periods, made within 7 days before arrival are subject to a 3 nights cancellation fee.
Due to the local tax regulation, Israeli citizens or Israeli passport holders are committed to the compulsory VAT, which is payable at the hotel. This tax is not included in the hotel reservation cost and will be collected by the hotel upon check-in.
Please note that payment by credit card will be in New Israeli Shekels (NIS) according to the exchange
• All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing bedding.
• All children from 2 to 18 years, sharing parent's room, are charged as 50% of the adult price, per night per child.
• One adult and one child staying at the same room are charged as 2 adults.
• Maximum capacity of extra beds/babycots in a room is 1 (except special family rooms and suite in our hotels).